Andrea is one of my favourite skaters outside of the British Isles.
Living in Madrid, Spain Andrea spends her time skateboarding and making music. She is now riding for Adidas Skateboards and I’m so pleased she took some time out to answer the Concrete Girls 10 Questions.
Lewis Royden, Concrete Girls Contributing Photographer spent a few days with Andrea in Madrid and managed to capture these great images.
1. WHAT WOULD EUGENIA SAY ABOUT YOU IF I ASKED HER FOR A REFERENCE?
Andrea is a great example of constancy and growth. I admire her a lot and I have seen her evolution every year.
She grew up in a small city in south of Spain and through the years started traveling with her board around the world. That opened her mind and made her the referent spanish female skateboarder
2. WHAT IS YOUR TOP 5 TRACKS ON YOUR CURRENT SPOTIFY PLAYLIST?
Alice Phoebe Lou - Something Holy
Chet Baker - I fall in love too easily
Tom Misch - It Runs Through Me
Jorja Smith - On my mind (acoustic)
Yellow Days - A little While
3. YOU’RE ON DEATH ROW, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR LAST MEAL?
Let’s have a last pizza!
4. DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE USING FILM TITLES?
5. IF HOLLYWOOD MADE A MOVIE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHOM WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PLAY THE LEAD ROLE AS YOU?
6. SKATEBOARDING OR PLAYING MUSIC?
Playing music when I’m not skateboarding.
7. IF YOU COULD HAVE DINNER WITH ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE. WHO WOULD IT BE?
Bill Withers please hit me up!
8. ONE CELEBRITY YOU WOULD MARRY?
I don’t believe in marriage nor celebrities :-(
9. HOW LONG COULD YOU LIVE WITHOUT THE INSTAGRAM?
I would play it cool and tell you that I wouldn’t care but... actually I use it a lot and so many times a day. But I guess a day would be fine.
10. NAME ONE WIERD OR HIDDEN TALENT?
I can read minds. Haha no I’m joking, I can pick up things with my toes pretty well.