1. WHAT WOULD YOUR DOG SLINKY SAY ABOUT YOU IF I ASKED HIM FOR A REFERENCE?
He would say, I make him work too hard for treats, I spend too much time in the pub with him (even though he loves being centre of attention there), but he’d also say I make a really good big spoon.
2. WHAT IS YOUR TOP 5 TRACKS ON YOUR CURRENT SPOTIFY PLAYLIST?
I can never stick to one genre but my most played at the minute are probably...
Melè - Pasilda (very Ibiza, getting me excited for my holiday)
Arctic Monkeys - Stop the world I wanna get off (saw them at a festival a couple of weeks ago and I’ve just been digging out the B-sides)
Cardi B - Like that (or anything really she kills it and I’m not afraid to say it)
Bury Tomorrow - Stormbringer (off the new album, very metal)
Teyana Taylor - WTP (no description needed just listen)
3. WHAT STORY DOES YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS TELL ABOUT YOU?
Probably about the time me and my sister had a fight when my parents had nipped out and I ended up chasing her and smashed my arm through a glass pane in the bathroom. I ripped my arm open and ended up with a skin graft, about 100 stitches and a weeks stay in hospital. Either that or probably just about skateboarding and where it’s taken me recently?
4. DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE USING FILM TITLES?
Superbad or The Hangover 😂
5. NAME ONE WIERD OR HIDDEN TALENT?
I can DJ.
It’s not that hidden coz I still do it occasionally but just for fun or parties.
6. TRAINERS OR BEER?
Trainers full of beer.
7. IF YOU COULD HAVE DINNER WITH ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE. WHO WOULD IT BE?
2pac, I have no idea why.
I’ve just always said this from about 11 years old.
I would totally show him how to rock a bandana.
8. ONE CELEBRITY YOU WOULD MARRY?
9. How long could you live without the instagram?
I had breakfast this morning and left my phone upstairs and I was TOTALLY fine.
10. FINALLY AND THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT SO PAY ATTENTION. SLINKY WHAT DOES HE DREAM ABOUT ? AND IS HE THE BOSS?
He dreams about one day being able to make friends with cats, he’s been traumatised ever since Danni's cat Penny “booped” him as a little pup.
He is 100% the boss.
He dictates how much of the bed I have (less than a 1/4), gets up in a morning whenever he’s ready and demands treats from the cupboard when he wants them.